How resourceful recruiting makes filling a position so much easier
Being resourceful to recruit top talent is not as cumbersome as it may sound. In fact the opposite is true.
Because never in history have you had access to so many networks of people.
Take a step back, look at how most companies recruit.
– Identify a need
– Write description
– Post description to a couple of job websites
– Wait and react
Resourceful recruiting goes further, faster.
– Identify who you know that exemplifies the type of person you are looking for.
– Talk to them about the benefits they value about the position and company
– Target job listing description to appeal to someone like them
– Change the job listing for each job website AND each social media platform
– Ask everyone you know to post, share, tag, and comment on the job listing.
Being resourceful gives you leverage, speed, and access. This will help you fill your position sooner with a higher quality candidate. Plus, you will create a pipeline of applicants for future reference.
Instead of playing the wait and react game which leads to lost time and added pressure.
Be proactive and responsive. Save yourself time and energy, while making it easier on yourself to ultimately hire the best.